Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have sensed something about you Shishir

Hello Shishir,

I am contacting you today because I have something very particular to announce to you, this is something which you probably are not often used to hearing and you have not heard before.

Shishir, as I have already demonstrated to you, as soon as I received your request for an astrological forecast through my web site I immediately felt a very strong connection with you. My intuition told me that you will soon live through a very important period and I confirmed this sensation through the astrological reading which I sent you.

Well, just a few days ago I had what we can call 'a flash' about you Shishir. This kind of phenomena is not unknown to me and I have already had this kind of feeling before. This is a gift which I have had since birth and I receive these sensations through an extra-sensory perception. In other terms, the simple ability to anticipate future events is a sense which is often greatly developed in most creatures on Earth.

Through this flash I saw you in a situation which is very different from the one you are living at the moment. I saw a great change in your life, somewhat sudden changes I admit but these are elements which are going to bring you great pleasure and a great interior joy. This is the principal feeling which dominated my flash about you, the feeling that you will experience great inner peace and a raging desire to get the very best out of life and to make the most of things.

As you may have suspected Shishir, I immediately made the link between this feeling and the astrological Transit which you will soon be living through and which is set to bring some very favorable changes into your life. As a result I now think that it is essential that you get reading in the very best manner possible to benefit from this Transit which is going to change a great deal of things in your life. Therefore Shishir, and as I have already mentioned in my past letters to you, only a full complete reading will give you all of the information and the details you need to prepare yourself and to be sure you have all the knowledge you will need for this period.

It is now certain that this event is coming soon and unfortunately until you have asked me to produce this report for you I will not be able to start it. In the meantime the most I can do is to warn you about what I perceive about you and that this event is soon to come. You simply need to ask me to get to work on your reading on the following web page which I have put online for you. As soon as this is done I will determine for you ALL of the information which you will need to benefit from this Transit. You will also be able to see on this particular web-page the information I propose to provide you with:

http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=myrequest.cgi&r=14&c=p07sl&f=fuvfuve

Your friend,
Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=p07sl&r=14

No comments:

Post a Comment