Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shishir, I have found the dates!

Hello Shishir,

Please excuse me for being so direct with you but I really am very worried Shishir. I fear that you are simply waiting for things to happen without reacting even though some very important changes and chances are just within your reach. Shishir, You simply need to want these changes to take place and to ask me for this reading which will bring you all of the information which you need. Nobody else but you Shishir can make this important decision to act. As I have already told you I really do worry about you because I think that it will be a real shame that you miss out on this Transit which will allow you to transform you life on many different levels. I must remind you that you will have the chance to rediscover a past love and take a new direction in your career thanks to this new job and . As a result I took the initiative to determine two extra elements for you Shishir and so I can now tell you which are the exact dates of this Transit. However this does not in anyway rep lace the full reading which is still as essential for you. So here is what I can tell you about these extra elements:

1) I've double-checked this information several times over and I can confirm that such an intense Transit will not take place in your configuration again for a long time to come. This is why you need to get the best out of this event now.

2) I have calculated the dates of this Transit and so I can now tell you that over the month of December you will live though this period and to be more exact the Transit will begin on 19 November 2010 and will end on 2 March 2011.

Unfortunately Shishir, I cannot go any further will my calculations and my research until I receive your confirmation on my web-page that you want me to start this reading for you. I have told you that the astrological reading which I propose to produce for you is indispensable as it will determine all of the information you need to seize this chance. This reading will also help you to prepare for this very intense period. Believe me that in my experience this reading is essential for you, Shishir. Whether or not I or someone else produces this analysis for you, the only thing which really matters is that you have such a reading in hand. Indeed, you must know exactly what to do and at which precise moment as this kind of information is impossible to simply guess at. If I have allowed myself to contact you several times about this Transit it is not because I wish to bother you about it but it is quite simply that I need you to understand how important this period really is goi ng to be for you Shishir. I can understand that you may not want me to do this reading for you. Once again, another astrologer can do it for you and if you already know someone who could help you then this could be easier. But if I insist as I do it is because I know that you haven't yet contacted anybody about this and I worry that it will be a real waste for you to miss out on such an important opportunity.

As far as you, your particular situation and your Transit are concerned Shishir, you simply need to go to the following web-page to request my help and I will immediately get to work on your reading:

http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=request.cgi&r=1b&c=p07sl&f=fuvfuve

Your friend,
Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=p07sl&r=1b

No comments:

Post a Comment