Monday, November 22, 2010

Shishir - URGENT, your Transit has begun...

Hello Shishir,

I am going to be direct with you Shishir, have you noticed any changes in your life over the past few days?

Probably not. However you have been living through this important astrological Transit.

What I can show you is that you are now living through one of the most intense astrological configurations of your entire life and you do not realize this simply because this cannot be noticed in a conscious manner. This is why I have been offering you a full astrological reading which is the only way that you can get all of the information about this Transit that you need.

I am going to continue being direct with you Shishir, if you simply wait for events to occur you will miss out on something very important in your life and you will miss out as you have missed out on the beginning of this Transit.

But it is not too late, Shishir. If you ask me today I will get straight to work and you can still seize all of the opportunities of this Transit.

I will wait for your response through my web page and what ever happens I will respect your decision and if you do not want me to do this reading for you then I will not bother you any more by writing to you about this Transit. Shishir here, one last time, is the link to the web page where you can request your reading from me:

http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=specialrequest.cgi&r=1q&c=p07sl&f=fuvfuve

Your friend,
Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=p07sl&r=1q

No comments:

Post a Comment