Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shishir, your Transit is now starting very soon...

Hello,

As I told you in my previous emails to you, the exceptional Transit which you are soon going to be entering into, starting on the 19 November 2010 and ending on 2 March 2011.

This means the period is going to start in less than 10 days time!

Shishir,It is during this precise Transit that you are going to have the opportunity, if you are in just the right place at just the right time, to rediscover someone who is very close to your heart and take a new direction in your career thanks to this new job and .

As I have also told you, if you wait too long you risk to miss out entirely on this vital chance and nothing will happen at all. Despite the offer I made you in my last email to you, to produce a complete reading for you which will give you all the information you need about this period for a fee $45 instead of $60 (which was already a very symbolic price), I still haven't had any response from you through my page:

http://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=specialrequest.cgi&r=1j&c=p07sl&f=fuvfuve

Today I simply wanted to tell you that I am still at your disposition and if you change your mind and you want me to produce this reading for you then it would be a pleasure for me to do so. However, Shishir, you must act soon as it is almost too late.

Your friend,
Jenna

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : http://aboutastro.com/removemail.php?c=p07sl&r=1j

No comments:

Post a Comment